Canada College fashion Department Celebrates its 29th annual “Artistry In Fashion” Saturday, September 29, 2018.
- Noon-3PM Guest speaker Peggy Sagers will discuss pant fitting in Bldg 3, Room 255 during the Fashion Department Open House.
- 10 AM -4:M: Professional Designer Sale featuring 60+ designers selling clothing, jewelry, and fashions on the plaza.
- 11:00 AM: Designer Showcase/Fashion Show in the outdoor amphitheater.
- Noon-3PM Fashion Department Open House in Bldg 3, Room 255. View student projects and garments.
- $10.00 Donation. Proceeds benefit the Canada College Fashion Department.
- Food will be available for purchase.
- Free parking on campus.
Canada College 4200 Farm Hill Blvd., Redwood City, CA 94061
For more information: www.ArtistryinFashion.com or call 650-306-3370
The Chapter will be carpooling to this event, rather than having a meeting on Sept 22, our usual third Saturday. Please contact Donna Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know if you will be driving or riding. Keep in mind, the event begins at 10:00 and it could take as much as two hours to get there.
Please like our Facebook Page for more updates on our activities.