Our January Program has changed:
We’re going on a Fabric Buying Road Trip to San Francisco
Saturday, January 26, 2019
Due to hall availability issues, our January program has changed. We’re now going on a fabric buying road trip to San Francisco! RSVP is required by this Friday, January 11. Please email Donna at email@example.com or call 510-612-0749 to reserve your space.
The size of the van we reserve will be determined by the number of people who RSVP, so be sure to respond by Friday.
We will be traveling to San Francisco in style in a luxury passenger van. The van is secure and we can eat our lunch in it. BRING A LUNCH and BAGS FOR PURCHASES!
- 8:45AM: Meet at 5100 Clayton Rd., Concord 94521 for van pickup (the K-Mart parking lot)
- 10AM: FABRIC OUTLET 2109 Mission (17th + Mission)
- 11:30AM: MENDEL’S FAR OUT FABRICS 1556 Haight St (At Clayton)
- Noon: LUNCH BREAK (food options on Haight St. but time is tight)
- 1:30PM: BRITEX 117 Post St (at Kearney)
- 3PM: DISCOUNT FABRICS 2170 Ceasar Chavez St (near Evans)
- 4PM: Leave San Francisco to return to 5100 Clayton Rd., Concord
Program fee: $20.00 for members / $30.00 for non-members
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm, with a 1 hour 15 minute break for lunch